PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION PRIOR TO BEGINNING
If you are a previous employee of CCRH and have forgotten your user name
and/or password, please contact the Human Resources Department between
the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at (208) 769-5198
or (800)523-2464 ext 5198.
Using this system, you can view all employment opportunities available at CCRH, learn more about us and the benefits of working here, create an online profile for yourself, submit a text resume, and apply for open positions.
The CCRH adheres to the Coeur d’Alene Tribe’s Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (“TERO”), in addition to the general requirements of skill and experience for all job positions at the CCRH.
- Click the "Job Openings" tab to see a list of current opportunities.
- In order to apply for a job, you must be a registered user of our system. Click "Apply" for the position you are interested in on the 'Job Openings' tab. Then select 'Apply for the first time' to create your user account.
- When creating a user name, please do not use your entire email address as it can create errors in the system.
- Please choose a user name and password that is easy to remember.
- When you first setup your login information, make sure to fill out all the information including your name, address and phone numbers.
- Please be as accurate as possible and complete as much information as possible. Please be sure to provide all work history. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the interviewing process
- Be sure to add your resume as a document attachment to your application.
- Please ensure that you apply for each specific job of interest for which you are qualified.
- If you have previously created your user account, please log in to apply for another position by reviewing the list of open positions on the 'Job Openings' tab and selecting 'Apply'. You may also update your information on the 'Profile' or 'Qualifications' tab.
- For further information on applying, please click on the "How to Apply" tab above.
If you have forgotten your user name and/or password, please contact the Human Resources Department between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at (208) 769-5198 or (800)523-2464 ext 5198.
Sign up for Free E-Mail
A personal email is required for your application to process.If you don't have an e-mail address with which to apply, you can sign up for a FREE e-mail account at:
Yahoo GMail Hot Mail AOL